Mumble encrypted conference server
28.10.2012 17:38 in technical-notes
To use an encrypted audio conference server hosted by Rayservers:
Screenshots coming soon.
- You can subscribe for a Rayservers Mumble server for 10 users here or here hosted on our own infrastructure 100% encrypted equipments and our own international private cloud.
- After your subscription you will receive your parameters for your Rayservers Mumble server for 10 users. Then download the Mumble application from mumble.sf.net
- Run mumble, run through the audio wizard; go through automatic certificate creation.
- On Mumble, Server -> Connect -> Add New
- You will input the parameters we sent you: Label Name, Address, Port. Put those in. Choose your username and put that in.
- Click Connect, accept the Server Certificate
- Enter the Server Password that you were given when prompted
And to invite people to connect and use your Rayservers Mumble server, these are the steps on their mumble client: 1. Server -> Connect -> Add New Label:
Address: yourlabelname.rayservers.com Port: Username: 2. Accept server cert 3.When it says invalid server password the server password is: 4. You're done!
If you want to do a radio show or something else contact us