Secure Servers In Panama
Panama offers strong privacy laws, good connectivity to the east and west coasts of the United States, UK and Europe.
The Telecarrier Internet Data Center in Clayton, City of Knowledge is the most advanced facility of its kind in the region. Engineered to world class standards for power systems, security and connectivity, it boasts:
- Flood protection, special storm drains in a region with no hurricanes
- Earthquakes to 7.5 on the Richter scale, in a region with no earthquakes
- Explosive impact: walls, floor and ceiling of 1 meter thick reinforced concrete
- Fire prevention systems, external walls built to withstand up to 4 hours of fire
- Redundant power capable of maintiaing power indefinitely
- Pollution, temperature management and humidity control for air flow
- Landing point of undersea fibre optic cables
Total Network Security in Panama
We can arrange 100% encrypted servers in our carrier grade co-location facilities with Telecarrier in the City of Knowledge.
For example, US companies can pair this Panama co-location with multi carrier upstream peering with caching reverse proxy and RTP/media proxy as well arrangements to our facilities in Market Post Tower, San Jose, California. Similarly a French company may have colocation in Paris with their data securely in Panama. These kinds of arrangements are suitable for the most serious clients who wish to keep their transaction data in a secure location while enjoying the traffic scalability and edge of the network presence.
No other Panama provider is able to match this setup. We tell it like it is. Get in touch.
Colocation in Panama
Our colocation facilities are located in the Telecarrier building, one of the two carrier grade facilities in Panama where major carriers peer with each other. The building is equipped with filtered air-conditioned air, standby generators and battery backup and is protected by 24x7 access control and monitoring.